Sunday, December 29, 2013

Date Night!

Andy and I were both off by noon on Friday and didn't have anything planned so we took advantage of it and went for a date night! You might think since we have no kids that we get this opportunity a lot but surprisingly we don't. It is fun to get dressed up and go out, even if it's something simple like dinner and a movie! Which we both love by the way ;) 

We took a few pictures, so sorry for the overload of our faces!!


On the way to the movie. 


He's so handsome! And the sun was so bright! ha ha! 


I'm loving this pink lipstick, and I tried to curl my hair all cute but the darn humidity kills it! 


We saw Grudge Match and it was pretty funny! And we ate dinner at Chilis because our sweet friends gave us a gift card for watching their baby... which we volunteer for, because we love for other couples to have the opportunity for date nights and we adore their little daughter, Sophia! She's SO much fun!! 

We had friends over last night for the UFC fight, this was before everyone got there. I love nights at home with good friends!! 

Andy, Daisy and Sophia.... Sophia is our friends baby, she LOVES dogs!!! Daisy is so cute with her too! 

:)

Duke was sleeping in his kennel... long day at the dog park for him ;)

Andy is doing laundry right now, I'm blogging with dogs laying on me... and the 49er game is on in the background. Life is good, and I am blessed!!








1 comment:

  1. Love date night. My husband and I are overdue! I need to get creative and plan something. I saw the UFC fight, my first ever. I think I might be scarred for life now after the Silva match :/

    ReplyDelete