Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ABC's of Me!

Hey everyone!! (or just Andy, Jessica and my mom because I think you two are the only ones who read this....) happy Wednesday!! Guess what tomorrow is.... VACATION FOR MOI!!! I'm going to Idaho to visit friends and family for 8 wonderful days and I'm so excited!!! I've been waiting for this day since I booked my ticket a few months ago!

Jessica from The Newly has tagged me in an Adult ABC's ... so I figured this would be a perfect pre-vacation post! ;)

Here we go!

A: Attached or single? attached! Married for 2 1/2 years (and can't wait for 60 more!)

B: Best friend: hands down, Andy. I love him more than life itself!

C: Cake or pie: Can I pick banana pudding?? I don't love cake or pie.... but banana pudding and I go way back! (it's my "birthday cake")

D: Day of choice: Saturday. I get to spend my mornings with Jackson hanging out running errands, going to the farmers market, socializing at the gym. We have fun. :)

E: Essential item: I'm going with you Jess, chapstick! I never leave home without it!

F: Favorite Color: Pink! So bright and happy.

G: Gummy bears or worms: worms

H: Hometown: born in San Diego, CA .... raised all over.

I: Favorite Indulgence: ice-cream... or dark chocolate almonds.

J: January or July: July... I'll take the heat, just give me a pool!

K: Kids: not yet... unless you count our 60 lb bundle of energy, Daisy. Someday (hopefully within the next year) we will get to make that fun announcement! ;)

L: Life isn't complete without: My Andy. And this deployment has proved that over and over to me. Life is empty without him.

M: Marriage Date: February 19, 2011.

N: Number of brothers/sisters: 2 brothers and 1 sister..... 3 brothers in law, 2 sisters in law.

O: Oranges or Apples: Apples please.

P: Phobias: Mice. Spiders. Snakes. Bugs. ewww.

Q: Quotes: "Beneath the make up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world" Marilyn Monroe.

R: Reasons to smile: Andy, family, friends. Because I woke up to see another day. The glass is half full people!

S: Season of Choice: Spring. Not too hot, not too cold.

T: Tag 5 people: Leslie , Sarah  , Laura-Beth, Jennifer, Julee

U: Unknown fact about me: I can wiggle my eyeballs.

V: Vegetable: Favorite? sautéed yellow squash. Most hated: collard greens.

W: Worst Habit: Worrying. I worry too much.

X: Xray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound.

Y: Your favorite food: Mexican ... no doubt about that, huh babe??

Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo.

Thank you Jess.... that was fun!

Happy hump day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. You can absolutely choose banana pudding - yum!:) And, I can't wait for the announcement that you and Andy are having a little one. That will be the best news ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun getting to know more about the person behind the blog since I just started following you! :) I'm a worrier too. :( Have a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete