Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend!

It was a crazy few days with my cousins graduation from the Naval Academy and then Memorial Day... So I'll just let the pictures do the explaining :) 


We went out for pizza with my uncle, aunt, cousin, cousins girlfriend, and my brother, sister in law and nephew. Jackson looks thrilled huh?? :) 


The day of the graduation it was pouring rain, windy and cold! All that time I took to blow out my hair and straighten it went to the wind! Lol. We had fun anyways and I could not be more proud of Shane! The 3rd in our family to graduate from USNA! 
Proof my hair did look ok at one point! 
Daisy was spent after spending 2 days at daycare... So she just cuddled with me a lot on Saturday :)
Most exciting thing ever.... I am the new proud owner of the iPhone 5! Being able to FaceTime with Andy anywhere is so nice!!! 
I did this yesterday (cut the pull ups, push ups and squats in half). It was a day to remember all those who have lost their lives for our country... So this seemed appropriate. I hurt today tho.

Have a great week friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment