Thursday, May 16, 2013

The dark side!

I did it... I had my weight loss makeover! You know, on biggest loser half way through the have their makeover session....  Well I had mine today! You ready?????


It's dark! Not super dark, but dark to someone who usually has blonde hair!! 


(Wind blown effect)

I took this this evening in the kitchen and it doesn't look so dark anymore...


And here's the top.

I LOVE it!!! It's definitely a change but I needed something to go along with this 60 pound weight loss!!

Andy likes it too so that's all that matters ;) I can't wait for him to see all hard work in person!!

Happy Friday eve! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great job girl! So proud of you! I think the color looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good! Call me if you have time to get together when you are home visiting. We should get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete