Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mosquito bites and sun burn lines!

I always know summer is coming when I have two things. Mosquito bites and sunburn lines! And I have lots of little itchy bumps but when I scratch them it hurts because of the sunburn! Ha ha! 

First off, HUGE CONGRATS to my sweet sweet blog friend Jessica who gave birth to baby Caleb!!!! So beyond excited for you sweet friend!!!! And please post part 2 of the birth story! I'm dying here....

We went to Annapolis yesterday to visit with my uncle and aunt who are in town for my cousins graduation and had so much fun! We stopped off at the mall quick before meeting up with everyone and I went into the Loft just to browse. Well guess what. I can now shop there (or really anywhere now) and I even bought a dress in size medium!!!!!! I was sooooo excited! 

This isn't the best picture because it was the end of the day and I was hot and gross... But hey, it's on! 


I didn't take any pictures of the time with my aunt and uncle but I will on Friday at Shane's graduation. I'm so very proud of him, he's graduating from the Naval Academy (where my brother and sister in law also attended). So cool! 

Today I tried on this dress at Old Navy... I'm starting to venture out into different styles. I liked it but didn't LOVE it... What do y'all think? Should I go back and get it (when it's on sale of course, I don't pay full price for anything!) 

My little buddy and I on the way to Annapolis. 

I love him so much! (And Instagram. I love Instagram too. Find me! Randirod)

Found this old picture of my Andy. Man I miss him. 

Let's not forget what this weekend is about. There are people who have lost their lives for our freedom. People who are currently away from their families to fight for you and for me. I'm so thankful to have been raised in a military family who appreciates the sacrifice each and every day, not just a few times a year. Lets not forget those who serve to keep us free. 


My heart is heavy for those who have lost loved ones. We salute you. 









2 comments:

  1. Is the ATL dress, the dress? Or are you still shopping for the homecoming outfit? BTW I just sent the Instagram request. I'm a big fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on catching up on blog posts and just saw this sweet shout out about baby Caleb! Thank you sweet friend:) We are absolutely loving being parents, and adore our sweet little man. I love, love, love the dress you bought at LOFT - so pretty. The Old Navy one is okay, but I don't think it does you justice, so I'd say skip it unless it's just too good of a deal to pass up! Glad to hear that you and Andy are able to keep up on Facetime now!:)

    ReplyDelete