It's been a while since I've linked up with Leslie for a confession session... and since I'm not sure if I'll get around to blogging tomorrow, so I'm doing mine today. :)
So.. here we go ladies! (and the few gents that read this).....
1. Do you stay at home mom's have a problem getting up and dressed every day? I feel like I workout, and then come home, shower and put on yoga pants and a t-shirt. My husband isn't here so I have no one to impress... but I should still get fixed up, right? What are your suggestions?? Today I went fancy and put on some mascara with my sweats.
2. It's May. Which is one month closer to September. I'm quite excited about that.
3. My little brother left today for Japan. He's a Marine and will be stationed out there for 2 years... I've been a little sad lately, I just wish all 4 of us (and our spouses) were in the same city for even just a day.
4. I'm having more blood work drawn tomorrow... and am going to tell the doctor NO MORE IRON pills. Has anyone been on those before? ugh.
5. I'm going home next month to help my mom with her 4th of July party and am so excited! I love a good BBQ and I love 4th of July the most so it will be a fun time!
6. I have the best husband in the world. Seriously. The man is perfect... and I'm beyond blessed! I tell you, if you ever want to appreciate your loved one more, have them leave for 9 months. I was madly in love with him before, but now... I just can't live without him!
7. I'm pretty much dead set on this cute little tv stand. So honey, if you don't like it... I am sorry. I really really love it!
8. And I'm thinking no on the crazy floral accent chair... and go with these pillows instead.
on this kind of couch...that way I have the option to go with blue, tan and black...
because I LOVE this for an end table!
what do you think?