Thursday, April 25, 2013

Decorations part two.

So.. this post is mainly for Andy, because the other day when I blogged he informed me that the ottoman that I picked out looked like a Hawaiian flower... ha ha! Which, after looking at it again he was totally right! (so thank you love) .... It threw me off a little because normally he doesn't care what or how I decorate... he always tells me "it looks beautiful no matter what sweetheart".... smart man right?? but since this is a pretty big purchase, I want to have his opinion on things and it seems the blog is the perfect place to put it. ha ha! So, I guess that just means y'all get to see it too!

I really like the leather/microfiber sectionals but I just don't love them in black... not any that I've seen at least. So, here's what I've come up with....



tv stand: Threshold™ Windham Accent Cabinet one or two little end tables: Accent Table - Circular Cream Quick Information   a cute little accent chair Avington Upholstered Slipper Chair - Blue Quick Information                                                           

I'm not sure about curtains but I do like these pillows
Threshold™ Paisley Toss Pillow (20x20Fieldcrest® Luxury Rouched Decorative Pillow - Blue Quick Information

what do you think? I'm still not sure....





3 comments:

  1. I love it! I like that you've chosen accent pieces - the floral pattern chair, the turquoise tv stand the cream end tables - that will lighten the room up a little in contrast to the darker colors of the sectional. And I like the sectional a lot too! My husband and I have leather sofas with fabric cushions and we love them. So much more comfortable than all leather! Good picks, Randi!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspirations! So pretty, your house is going to look lovely! :)

    [pshaw, when did boys ever get a vote, hahaha]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the couch set and accent chair. Can't wait to visit y'all in your new home!

    ReplyDelete