Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Decorating.


If you know me... you know I LOVE to decorate! I love it so much I'm doing it again in our new hope this fall! I'm changing things up and changing some colors...  if you also know me, you know I won't pay full price. If I'm meant to have it, it will be on a sale! Or clearance ;)

So... Here's what I found for our bedroom while shopping at target last week... LOVE this cream and deep purple set. It will look so good on our sleigh bed!



Flocked Scroll 8-Piece Bedding Set Quick Information

(Clearance at Target!)


For our living room, I'd like to find a cream color couch with this ottoman... (also at Target)

Gerber Round Ottoman - Cherry Quick Information
and something like this

Threshold™ Carson End Table - Ebony Quick Information
or this for the end table

Threshold™ Avington Side Table - Black Quick Information


If I find a furniture set that comes with an ottoman, I want to get something like this for our tv stand
Threshold™ Windham Accent Cabinet Quick Information

with an accent chair...

Hayden Armless Chair - Charcoal Quick Information or Hudson Upholstered Accent Chair - Damask Indigo Quick Information

I'm really loving charcoal, reds, and creams...


What are your decorating ideas? What are your must haves??


1 comment:

  1. Love those accent chairs! Target has really been hitting it out of the park with their home decor lately - such cute stuff!:)

    And I love the new purple and cream comforter set - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete