Thursday, April 18, 2013

Confessional Friday!

Hi lovelies! It's Thursday night... or Friday morning for some of you, so I'm linking up with Leslie for a confession session! :)

I have lots on my mind tonight... and actually had the time (and desire) to blog! Here we go....

1.) I know I say this a lot, but I REALLY need to get back to blogging... I miss it and actually have some things to blog about... and it's a way for me to write how I feel. So, hold me to it... mmmkay??

2.) I'm obsessed with this new nail polish Essie has out...




It's called "go Ginza"... and I'm sayin "go get it!" You'll love it! Wish I had found it before Easter!

3.) We are almost half way through deployment... almost. So far so good. Except I have been really moody/emotional last week and part of this week and even took it out on my precious Andy and that was not a fun way to spend the day... anyways, thankful I'm married to a man who knows my in's and outs and loves me even when I'm a jerk. God really knew what He was doing when He made me wait on my Andy. He's perfect. (love you babe!)

4.) I'm really loving these new green pants I got from Old Navy last week...



and my green Tom's...



5.) I'm loving even more than I can wear those green skinnies and green Tom's (not together, that's too much St Patty's Day for me)... because when I was 50 lbs heavier I tried on some Toms and couldn't even squeeze my feet in them... guess my feet lost a little too? And those skinnies... ON didn't even carry my size y'all!

6.) I might start selling Mary Kay... Thoughts??

7.) I confess I rented Sparkle... and turned it off 25 minutes into it. B-O-R-I-N-G. Couldn't take it. Sorry Whitney, RIP!



I think that's all for now... have a great day/weekend... miss y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a return to confessional Friday!:) So glad to see you back. Love that Essie shade - their nail polishes are my fave! And the green pants and Toms are darling (a nice reward for an amazing weight loss!)

    Unfortunately, sometimes we tend to take out our frustrations on the ones we love the most. I'm sure Andy knows that you were just having one of 'those days' - after all, we all have them every now and then. But it's good that he is such a sweetheart and loves you no matter what. That is an amazing feeling! As is the fact that you are almost halfway to his return. You can do it, you can do it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete