Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Catch-Up!

So I guess I average about once a month blogging during this whole deployment... which is funny because I thought I'd have WAY more time... but I guess I was wrong. That or I don't have a job that I can blog from. Well I do, but not a desk job like before. ha ha!

Anyways.... HI BLOGGERS and friends! How are you?  I must tell you... even tho I don't blog daily, I still am a faithful reader! And I don't comment because commenting with an iPad is not easy and I lost the charger cord to the keyboard... so, there you have it. I am loving seeing all the pregnant ladies, and husbands coming home from deployments, and all the happy stuff going on in y'alls life! Makes me miss blogging daily... and I will get back. Eventually.

So... here's what's been going on in my life lately... (nothing too exciting...)

I went away to Northern PA for a little weekend get-away with my SIL's parents and I had a blast! I drove a snow machine thing and took a few rides in it as well. Their lodge is GORGEOUS and SO relaxing! And the cell service isn't great, so you HAVE to just relax! Loved it!

Beautiful, huh??
 
This was fun!


I went to a thirty-one party and got a few bags... I really love this tote, and if you ever have a chance to snag one up, do it! And I love that it says our name on it :)

Doesn't this just scream BEACH?! I'm so excited for this to be a beach/pool bag this summer!

Our sweet Daisy girl turned TWO on Sunday! Seems like we were just driving home with her for the very first time. She's been a trooper through all of this change, but I know she can't wait to have her daddy back! She will hear his voice when we are face-timing and her ears perk up and she goes straight to the window. I'm going to have to make sure I video her reaction when Andy walks in the door so I can show y'all :)
 
 
I've been living here 5 days a week :) well really just an hour, but it's the longest hour of my day! ha ha! I'm in the green top bending down :) I'm down 45 pounds and feel pretty good. Lately my knee has been hurting, but I'm hoping that goes away soon.

Daisy had a birthday cake/play date yesterday with her new friend Lucy. They had a bunch of fun and both slept like babies the rest of the day :)

This might be the most exciting thing of my Sunday... The countdown says 4 months!! I have a long way to go and a lot I'd like to accomplish (as far as weight loss), but I'm SO excited to see that number 4. We are almost half way. Almost.


Sweet girl has been extra good yesterday and today. Maybe it's because she turned that magic number two. :)

I love my time with my adorable nephew Jackson... as excited as I am to have my husband home, it's going to be so hard to leave this little guy. I love him so much and this time with him, my brother and sister in law has been so special.
 
And... last but not least... I'm going to be an Auntie again!!! Sweet Jackson is going to have a baby sister or baby brother coming along... my SIL is due September 11th (her birthday) and about two weeks after I leave. I will have to make a trip down so I can see that sweet baby.
 
Have a great day everyone! miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you (and to your SIL and brother!) on the new addition. I know y'all must be so excited:) Loving those Thirty-One bags you snagged - that big one looks so convenient to just toss a lot of stuff in and go. And it's super cute. Win-win! So happy to hear that you are almost at the halfway mark to seeing your love again. It's been uphill until now, but after the halfway point, it's all downhill. YAY!!! Loved reading an update from you sweet friend and glad to hear that you are well. Keep us updated when you can!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering about you today. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. What a beautiful cabin to vacation at. It sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad to see those numbers dwindling. I hope the time continues to pass quickly!

    ReplyDelete