Saturday, March 9, 2013

Holla!

Hello blogger friends!!! I'm still alive.... But this blog on the other hand, not so much! Sorry y'all! It's hard not having a computer.... I love this little iPad but its just not quite the same. I'm coming to you today from a sunny 60 degree day, laying outside trying to get some color on my skin... Ahem, a sunburn! ;)

It's been craziness up in here but all is well!! My little nephew Jackson is talking up a storm and its so much fun!!!! Of course he's a cutie already, but seeing his sweet self try to form words and sentences is the best!!! My favorite so far.... "Yove you tiaaaa" (love you auntie --- Tia is Spanish for auntie). It's the most precious thing!

The countdown says 5 months and a few weeks now! Woot woot! I'm down 35 pounds and fit into my smallest pair of jeans in my closet... So shopping is in my future! :) and that will be a size 16 :) came here in a 24!

I did a second workout yesterday and felt that like a ton of bricks! Hurt so good tho :)

Andy is doing well, frequent missions but it makes the time go fast. Please keep him in your prayers... I need him home safely!

Here are some pics of what we've been up to.... I can't put captions but they pretty much explain themselves :)




















4 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your weight loss goals! That really says alot about your dedication and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yay! So glad for an update! You go girl, on the weight loss. That's amazing! So proud of you. And WOOHOO for only 5 months to go. A friend of mine's fiance just got back from a 290 day deployment, and she was SO happy to have him home. I know you will be the same in just a few short months. So exciting!!! In other news, I too need some sunshine bad. I feel like I am turning into Casper the ghost. Maybe I'll sit out this weekend and get some good ol' vitamin D. You've inspired me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Randi!! By the time you know it, it'll be September tomorrow! :)

    ~Jaydene

    ReplyDelete