Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend fun!

3 days in a row of blogging... what?! There might be hope for me yet ;)

Did anyone watch the Golden Globes? What did you think of the dresses? I'm still watching so no favorite yet... but there are definitely some ones I don't love.....

I finally heard from Andy this morning via Facebook chat... he is safe and doing ok, but still not back to his base so no FaceTiming yet... I can handle that, I just wanted to know he was ok and safe. Have I mentioned on here how much I miss him? ha ha! Babe, I miss you! And I love you so so so much!!!!

Mom took Jade and I for some pedicures today, it was really nice and relaxing! We had a fun time. Mom, if you are reading this... thank you for everything! I loved our quality time together and thank you for making the time when I hadn't heard from Andy bearable!

I cannot say it enough, I'm so thankful for family! Thankful my mom could come visit, and is always a phone call away, thankful for my sis-in-law Liz who always checks on me and my sweet mother in law who calls weekly to make sure I'm ok, and of course my brother and sister in law for taking Daisy and I in. It's not easy letting another person and their dog move in.... but they did and I'm so grateful! And I hope Daisy is good the rest of the time we are here... please pray for that if you think of it! She's a good dog, but she's a dog.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Cute birthday boy!


Mom and I!

Emmy and Jackson!




Happy Boy!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to FT your man! When Mj was gone I lived for those cyber dates. I didn't watch the golden globes. They are just too long! I rely on blogs for fashion recaps.

    ReplyDelete