Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Confessions....

It's Friday... and I haven't linked up with Leslie for a while for a "fess-sesh".... and of course the Friday I am ready to blog, she is on a blog break... but... since I'm here, I might as well confess anyway... right??

{1.} I confess that earlier this week I hated cross fit.... well, I hated that my legs hurt when I simply wanted to walk up the stairs... not necessarily crossfit itself... now... I love it! I'm sure it will continue to be a love-hate relationship, but as long as it gets the job done... bring it on!

{2.} I confess that I don't know how single mom's do it. I'm just a stay at home aunt, and I can't imagine how y'all work AND raise a child... bless you!

{3.} I confess that I am BEYOND thrilled for my blogging friend Jessica, who is PREGGERS!!! Go read about her story, it will put a smile on your face!

{4..} I confess that today, Jackson and I might make it a lazy/not change out of our pajamas until noon kind of day. I'm not feeling so hot.

{5.} I confess that all the way from Afghanistan, my amazing husband still calms me down... tells me it will be ok, and continues to put a smile on my face. Man, I miss him.

{6.} I confess I think Daisy thinks she's a little Momma... she follows Jackson around like he is her own. It's pretty darn cute.

{7.} I confess that earlier this week I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some chips and salsa SO Badly.... but alas, I didn't have it... and I am better for it. Take that silly cravings! You ain't worth it!

{8.} I confess that I have lost weight already... how much? I'm not gonna say.... You'll have to wait for the debut in September :)

That is all.... Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT for the September debut! You will look amazing:) And thanks for the sweet shout-out today! I'm still in a little bit of shock when I think about the fact that this is really happening, i.e. that there's really a baby in this tummy, haha! But so excited and so thankful at the same time! Happy Friday, Randi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love PJ Days.

    I hope the time passes quickly so you can see your husband again. Mine is set to deploy soon.

    ReplyDelete