Saturday, January 12, 2013

Checking in...

Hello blog land... so I thought I'd be a little better about blogging but my days are filled up so quickly that by the time I think about blogging...I would rather try to get some sleep in. :) But... here's to hoping, right?

A few updates...

The weight loss is going extremely well! I'm so happy! I will share a secret... I'm fitting into some jeans that I haven't been able to for a while... happy girl right here. I'm working every single pound off tho, it doesn't come easy but when you want something bad enough you fight for it!

Andy has been gone 4 weeks and 1 day. I miss him but that's one month down and 8 more to go! It's a little crazy to think that I will be heading back to Georgia in 7 1/2 months... but I will be so happy to welcome my man home! Have I mentioned I miss him?? :)

I'm having a blast with little Jackson and my brother and sister in law. Actually, Jack turned 2 today! I'm so thankful for the family support and I would be lost without them!

My mom is here for a visit and we are having tons of fun! pictures to follow come soon!

Off to the gym and run errands with mom and Jack.

Happy Saturday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment