Thursday, January 31, 2013

Boxes of love!



 
To all of you who are sending my love care packages....
 
THANK YOU!!!!
 
Thank you from him and thank you from me! I love when Andy gets a package because he gets SO excited and examines everything that comes in them. He loves everything from the snacks and sweets to the little packages of kleenex... and if he can't use something, he finds someone who is able to use it.
 
 
We are down almost 2 months and only have 7 more to go. It's surprisingly going pretty quick, and I think once we get to March or April it will go much quicker... especially with nice weather! :) 

 
My handsome soldier!!! :)
 
 
If there are some of you out there who would like to send a package to Andy or any of the guys/girls in his unit, let me know and I'll send you the address. Those guys are out there fighting for our freedom, so let's make sure we show them how much we support them and are fighting for them back home!! They love all sorts of mail... even cards, letters, emails or texts!
 
To all the men and women in uniform... thank you for leaving your loved ones to fight for what is right! We can't ever thank you enough. You are in our thoughts and prayers and can't wait for you to come home!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment