Wednesday, January 30, 2013

219 ...

As of today we only have 219 more days until Andy comes home... which may sound like alot, but when you start in the 270something it sounds pretty amazing! :) And 20 days from now we will be OUT of the 200's all together... time is flyin people!
 
It's funny I picked today of all days to look at the number of days until he's home... 219 days and he will be on American soil and away from war. 02.19 is our anniversary.... I guess I like those numbers :)
 
 
My main goal while I'm here is to help out my brother and sister in law with anything I can... and also to lose weight. Don't take that as a vain type of thing... I'm not doing it to look good, my hubby loves me for me and that's that... I'm doing it to be healthy. I'm doing it so we can have babies. I'm doing it so I can feel good about myself again. I'm doing this for not only myself and Andy... but mainly for our future! I want to be around to see our kids have kids of their own... most of all I want to live a long healthy life with my honey!
 
So... before I go into anything else I want to share something with you. I have been here since December 16th and have lost 20 pounds, 1 1/4 inches off my neck, 1 1/4 inches off each arm, 3 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, and 15 1/2 inches off my thighs.
 
Do you know what I love most of all? I love that I was able to RUN up the hill that my brother and sisters gym at the bottom of 3 times yesterday!!! When I first WALKED up that hill, I had to stop because I was so out of breath and yesterday I ran up it!!! Now don't get me wrong, I was still out of breath and my heart was pounding but never in my life have I been able to run... much less up a hill!
 
 
I don't care how many pounds I end up losing.. I don't care how many inches... as long as I'm healthy I will be happy!
 
 
Now.. onto our week :)
 
So last week I told you there was a snowy blizzard right?? Well this week it's been 65 and sunny! I actually ate lunch (avocado and chicken) outside yesterday and got a little sun-kissed! :) And today it's been humid and my skin feels SO MUCH BETTER.... I missed that southern skin glow ;) 


 
This little girl is extra clingy lately. I love it. :)  A friend from the gym gave us the name of her groomer so Daisy went there today... she did great! I was very pleased! We were extremely attached to our groomer in Georgia (we are even Facebook friends!), so for us to find someone who loves and handles Daisy with care is huge! 

 
 
So I need some help from my bloggers...
 
I found this bedding on Target for SUCH a great price... I love the grey and white but Andy and I decided the navy blue and white would go better in our room (we have brown furniture) and we will do so gold throw pillows and accents... Would it be silly to have the same pattern in our guest room? I want to change up our guest bedding... and the grey and white would look great with the black furniture that is in there.



My thought was (always thinking ahead) we could turn that grey/white bedding into a babies room as well since that's the room the baby would go... we would add a splash of blue for a boy or pink for a girl. And in our room I was going to get a white duvet cover and then fold the navy blue and white comforter like pictured below. Would it be crazy to have the same patern in both rooms?? 
 
I just love them both and I love a good deal!! :)
 
Thank you for the help!


Happy Wednesday folks! Make it a great one!

6 comments:

  1. How fun will it be to knock your husband's socks off with all of that weight loss when he gets back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO fun!! I cannot wait for him to see the final debut! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting healthy. It's awesome that you can now run a hill. That had to make you so proud. I need to put more effort in keeping myself healthy. I really slack in that department.

    LOVE the striped bedding. I totally don't think it's silly to have both patterns in two different rooms. Actually, I think it's kinda cool. It will keep the decor flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that you are doing so well with your fitness goals! And love that you are doing it for you - the fact that Andy will be pleasantly surprised is just a nice bonus to you feeling better about yourself:) I say - if you love the bedding and it's such a good deal - GO for it! Despite the fact that you will have two comforters with the same pattern, you can make each room look completely different with your accent pieces. And, I love that you can use the grey in a baby's room. We are using grey, yellow and navy in our baby boy's room so I am all for the grey bedding:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I like how you think! Can't wait to see babies room and to see BABY!! :) SO excited for you!!!

      Delete