Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snuggles and sniffles!

It's 1:00 in the morning... Saturday night or Sunday morning, whatever you'd like to call it and my throat is scratchy, my head is throbbing and my nose is running... Please don't let me be sick :(  
I just got home from Wal- Mart and have a trunk full of boxes, packing tape and a big black marker ready to pack... and I start feeling sick now!? ugh. 

It's starting to sink in big time now... Andy's really leaving. I'm so thankful for my brother and SIL to take me in... but just knowing that I can't reach over and hold my husbands hand for the next 9 months is making me want to cry. I know we are strong and will become stronger because of this, but gosh I'm going to miss him! 

Daisy is laying by my leg right now, Andy on the other side and life is perfect. But... life in the Army is  ours and we will make the most of this next journey. 


So for now, I'm going to enjoy this short time I have with my little family of 3. :)

Happy Weekend to you and yours! 

2 comments:

  1. Sending my love and prayers your way. Your such a strong lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me want to cry! You are such an inspiration in the strength that you share and the sacrifices both you and Andy are making for our country. You guys will def be stronger through this, but I completely understand how hard this time must be for you. You can do it Randi!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete