Friday, November 30, 2012

Vacation!

Andy and I had a great time in Idaho for Thanksgiving and a pre-deployment vacation. We spent a lot of time with family and saw some friends and just soaked up every minute of our time together. It's going to be busy for the days ahead, but we will figure it out :) 

I'll let the pictures do the talking since we took tons of them! (these are only some) 

My mom took this of us before we went to take family pictures on Andy's side.




We got some great pictures of us outside that my little sister took....


Possible Christmas card? 

No, Daisy didn't go... but she can't be left out of the card! ;)

We kept our nephew Jaron one night, he's almost 3 and it's such a fun age!!! We miss our sweet nephews already! 


Top left is my sister and I, the middle is my SIL and Jaron, bottom is my brother and his girlfriend, bottom right is my mom and my brother, and then Andy with 3 of our 5 nephews. 


We were able to see my little brother who is in the Marines for a few days... I'm so proud of this guy! 


Us with Jaron after pictures were over 


Andy was tired of pictures by this point ;) 


Nate, Karissa and Dani dog.


We got to see our sweet friend Tonia....


and Andy's best friend Luke and his new bride and sweet daughter Grace. 


Tonia and her husband Brad are also my parents neighbors :) 
(that's my mom and dad if you haven't been able to tell already) 


This was on our way to Idaho in the Denver USO. 


A sneak peak of some of the family pictures. 


Andy and I 


Andy with the boys.. Jacob, Jaron and Jayson


Love his kisses!  


We had a great time, and can't wait to go back when Andy comes home. 


Happy Friday everyone! 




1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Love the first cheek smooch pic. I've been trying to do collages too...they are cute and save space in Picasa Album.

    ReplyDelete