Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3...


Day 3: I am thankful for our families!
We are so blessed to have a great support system from our family.


{ Hattie, Andy, me, my dad, my mom, Jade, Jack, JD, Nate }

I would be lost without parents, brothers and sisters! Even tho we are all over the United States, I know that I can pick up the phone and call them and every single one of them would be there in a minute if we needed them! My parents have always shown me what an example of unconditional love is. My brothers and sisters are not only my siblings but some of my best friends. And my nephew, well just look at him! :)

{ Jacob, Frank, Jaron, Charity, Jayson, Pat, Liz, me, Andy, Andy's mom, Andy's dad, Charlie }

I married into a great family as well! They are there when we need them and love me as their own daughter/sister. I am thankful Andy has a close family because it is hard to find these days!

We are super blessed to come from such great people, and hopefully when we have children one day we will be able to teach them what it's like to love each other like our families have loved us.

To Our Families ~ Thank you for being such great examples to us! Thanks for your love and support and thank you for being there when you need us!

2 comments: