Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daisy, Husband and Mom { Thankful catch up }

Well... I'm back. Sorry for the sour attitude yesterday, but I'm glad you did get a kick out of little Missy!

I ended up going home around 12:30 yesterday from work and slept, relaxed, slept, took medicine, slept and relaxed some more. I feel great today, which I'm very thankful for because we leave for vacation in 1 week and 2 days! :)

Because I was grumpy yesterday, I completely forgot to catch up on my thankful posts! So here I go....

Thankful Day 11: I'm thankful for this little girl!

She did not leave her sick mommy's side yesterday!
Precious girl.

Thankful Day 12: I'm thankful for my hubby leaving things out on the counter.

12 months ago it would have drove me nuts... but now, I just see it and smile because it means he was home and I got to see him.... even if it was for a quick hello/goodbye kiss. I am counting my blessings.


Thankful Day 13:  I'm thankful for my mom.

She is my hero, one of my best friends, my go-to lady and every day I strive to be half of the woman she is! She has been through alot in her life and is probably one of the most positive people I know. I can count on one hand the number of times I've heard her yell, she is the most giving person, has a gentle spirit, and a huge heart!

She has been by my side through thick and thin, and have always shown me the love of a mother even when it was hard.

Some day, when I have kids... I hope they know I will be there for them, just like she was/is for me. I'm thankful she has a great relationship with my husband and loves him just like one of her own.

Thank you for being my mom, mom.... and I am counting down the days for when I can give you a big hug!!!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome that you have a close relationship with your mama!! It drives me nuts when my hubby leaves stuff out. Sometimes I mention it and other times I don't...because sometimes it's better to pick your battles and when your husband is awesome he deserves some slack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday Friend!
    Great Thankful List

    ReplyDelete