Happy Friday!! We made it! :)
Today I'm linking up with Leslie and Tristan for some confessions and 30 days of thanks! Join in the fun, you'll be glad you did!
1. I'm confessing that I have only washed my hair 2 times this week! Gross? Maybe. But my hair sure does feel real healthy... and I do use the dry shampoo on the "off days"...
2. I confess that I am blown away by the sweet comments on our blog and facebook about Andy's upcoming deployment. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! I appreciate each and every one of you!
3. I confess that I just logged into Oldnavy.com (yes I still shop there) to get some pj pants for our trip back home and I ended up buying 2 skirts, a top and of course the pj pants. The grand total, $58.00! Not bad, right??
4. I confess that I only have 15 days of my hour long commute left. It's bitter-sweet.
5. I confess that we let Daisy sleep with us last night. Mainly because she was in her kennel for 8 hours.... normally we don't let her in the bed, but when I rolled over and she was in Andy's spot after he had left just looking at me and being all cuddly... I just might have told her she could sleep there again tonight.
6. I talk about my dog way too much. And I don't care.
7. I confess that someone's iPhone went off the other day and it's the text tone I have for my hubby, and my heart went pitter patter. Almost 30 months of being with that handsome man and he still makes my heart skip a beat!
8. I confess I didn't drink near enough water as I should have yesterday.
9. I confess that tonight we are already planning on getting dinner to-go and curling up on the couch for a movie night. We. Are. Exhausted.
10. I confess I'm about to go get my 2nd cup of coffee.... and it probably won't be my last.
Day 1: I am thankful for my hard working, handsome, strong, amazing, heart of gold husband! I would be lost without you honey and you are the reason I wake up each and every day!! Thank you for being the most amazing thing that ever happened to me! I Love You!
Day 2: I'm thankful it's Friday. I need a weekend to digest all that's happened this week and just spend some time with my 2 loves.
Have a great weekend!!!