Friday, November 16, 2012

Confessional Friday...


Let's start this Friday off right! Link up with Leslie to view other confession sessions!

I Confess.....

1. That this is my last Friday at work... and to top it off, I get a full weekend and I'm beyond happy!  

2. We are going to see Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 2 tonight! I don't get giddy over R-Pat and Taylor, but I will admit, I'm excited to get this series over with!

3. I am going for a much needed mani/pedi/wax appointment tomorrow and I'm quite excited. I think it's time to bring back the dark red toes for the holiday season. And it's Andy's favorite, so I think I will.
4. I have been curious for quite some time... do any of you ladies wax your face? You know, those unwanted baby hairs.... do you wax them? or ignore them?

5. I only have 3 more working days (besides today) left and I'm SO excited. I'm ready for a vacation and then a break to spend some much needed time with my hubby!

6. I'm scared to death of this deployment.

7. I hate when people tell me "at least you don't have kids" when I tell them Andy's deploying. You are right, we don't have kids... but it's still hard, and it's still a huge transition for us. Kids or no kids.

8. Everywhere I go I see adorable Christmas decor.... and I cannot buy it. Why? Because it will only sit in storage... :( Maybe next year on our third Christmas together we can get some cute Christmas stuff!

9. On that Christmas note... I saw this on Pinterest and I'm in love!

Looks harder than heck to make, but it might be worth it. Or I wonder if I could just buy it??

10. I have red nails...

and a green shrug today....
Christmas much??

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Girl that Christmas Tree skirt would be soo easy to make!!( Here's a no sew DIY http://anwjohnston.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-no-sew-ruffle-christmas-tree-skirt.html) let me know if you tackle it!

    Thanks for advice on Elsie! I feel a little better. Need to find a nylabone now. Daisy is super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have to go through such a long deployment. I am glad you will be with family. I think it will help a lot. I kind of wish I had gone home this time. Don't worry about other peoples opinions because unless they are you--they really don't know. I think they just try to be supportive.
    On a happier note--totally think you should try the Christmas tree skirt! Great deployment project :) Take care and come visit over at my blog anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pic!! My pedi is a mess. I don't even want to admit how long it's been. I want to see Breaking Dawn too! Not sure when but I will see it.

    ReplyDelete