Let's start this Friday off right! Link up with Leslie to view other confession sessions!
1. That this is my last Friday at work... and to top it off, I get a full weekend and I'm beyond happy!
2. We are going to see Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 2 tonight! I don't get giddy over R-Pat and Taylor, but I will admit, I'm excited to get this series over with!
3. I am going for a much needed mani/pedi/wax appointment tomorrow and I'm quite excited. I think it's time to bring back the dark red toes for the holiday season. And it's Andy's favorite, so I think I will.
4. I have been curious for quite some time... do any of you ladies wax your face? You know, those unwanted baby hairs.... do you wax them? or ignore them?
5. I only have 3 more working days (besides today) left and I'm SO excited. I'm ready for a vacation and then a break to spend some much needed time with my hubby!
6. I'm scared to death of this deployment.
7. I hate when people tell me "at least you don't have kids" when I tell them Andy's deploying. You are right, we don't have kids... but it's still hard, and it's still a huge transition for us. Kids or no kids.
8. Everywhere I go I see adorable Christmas decor.... and I cannot buy it. Why? Because it will only sit in storage... :( Maybe next year on our third Christmas together we can get some cute Christmas stuff!
9. On that Christmas note... I saw this on Pinterest and I'm in love!
Looks harder than heck to make, but it might be worth it. Or I wonder if I could just buy it??
10. I have red nails...
and a green shrug today....
Have a great weekend everyone!