Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Checking in!

We are having a great time on vacation! 
It's been relaxing but we've been able to do a lot of things. I'll have more of a vacation update this weekend when we get home and I can dump all the pictures... but I did want to share with you some of our pre-deployment photos I had my little sister take of Andy and I.

We just went out behind my parents house and in their yard....so nothing too fancy but I'm happy with how they turned out.

 
This is probably my favorite of all the ones we took.

love his kisses! 


 his smile is the best :)



Love holding his hand! 




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a good week so far! 
See you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! The simplicity is the best and the backdrop ended up looking great! Love the first one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Glad you are enjoying your time together.

    ReplyDelete