Thursday, October 25, 2012

Liebster Love!

I was nominated for the Liebster award from Laura Beth over at Table For One!! 
I was nominated once before, but these are so much fun and a great way to get to know your blogger!

RULES:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs!


Here's my 11 random facts about moi!!

1) I snort when I laugh.... but you don't hear it unless I really really laugh! Some people who have known me for years haven't ever heard it.Guess they aren't that funny. ha ha! kidding....
2) I hate, hate scary movies! I don't really even like Halloween. You want to clear me of a room? put on a scary movie.
3) I love to shop but REFUSE to pay full price for anything and am so proud of myself when I can use coupons! (thanks mom)
4) I love children but only recently have I told Andy I was ready to start having kids
5) I used to laugh at people who treated their dog as their child, but now I'm in those shoes.
6) Growing up I always said I would never marry anyone in the military... proud Army wife right here.
7) I have lived in 15 different houses (about to be 16) in my 28 years of life. 
8) I tend to not stay mad at people for a long period of time... which is a good thing I guess.
9) I can cook Mexican food better than I can American.
10) I have absolutely no idea what my natural hair color is... I think it's a dark blonde.
11) My comfort food is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but only if it's dipped in salsa (don't knock it til you try it!)

Questions From Laura Beth
1) Are you a cat or a dog person? Or neither and prefer a snake/something random as a pet?
YES.... I love our sweet Daisy and want her to have some Tinker Bell fairy dust so she can live forever!
2) If you were stuck with wearing one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
Black! It's slimming....
3) What is your favorite accessory?
My wedding ring. It's on me all the time.
4) How did you come up with the name of your blog?.
Ha, Ha! That's a constant struggle... It's just our last name, but I wanted something cute and catchy. All I can come up with is "The Rodriguez Family". Go me.
5) Tomorrow you win the lottery....would you tell people? Or keep it a secret and begin many random acts of kindness? 
I can't keep a secret to save my life, so I'd tell people but still do some acts of kindness.
6) If you could give your 16 year old self any advice what would it be?
I could create a list on this but the most important ones... Don't stress about that boy that doesn't ask you out... your perfect man is coming along... and enjoy your younger years and finish college.
7) Got any weird family traditions? And by that I mean singing odd songs, weird food, etc etc?
Not really...
8) Worst beauty product you have ever used?  
Carmex. Is that a beauty product? it breaks me out like nobody's business!
9) Do you online shop? If so what is the best website you've found?
Very rarely... usually only when I buy gift cards and have them mailed to people.
10) How do you keep your closet organized? Or is it a hot mess?
Umm... it's organized chaos. ha ha!
11) What's the #1 thing on your Christmas wish list this year?
For this deployment to go quickly. Does that count? Maybe an iPad.... or Makeup! I always love makeup!

Questions for Nominees
1) What's your favorite season? and why?
2) What's your favorite beverage? Adult or non adult
3) What's your tip for new bloggers?
4) What is one product you can't live without?
5) If you have children or pets - how did you come up with their names? If you don't have either, what are your future children/pet names?
6) If  you had a charity, what kind of charity would it be?
7) What is your favorite food?
8) How many pairs of shoes do you have?
9) Are you a twitter, facebooker or instagrammer? if you have all 3, which is your favorite?
10) What is your favorite quote?
11) Who is your hero? and why?

I nominate.......
Jessica from The Newly
Nicole at Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

Hope you enjoyed this...
Happy Friday Eve!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! It's my second time being nominated and I'm STILL under 200 followers. Hmmmfff!! I'll get to the questions...that is if I ever finish recapping my looong vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I LOVE scary movies-total opposite there. And I LOVE PBJ. Just had it for din din last night. The salsa part....hmmmmm probably not gonna go there!! I said I'd never marry a military man either. Never say never I guess!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Randi! I am going to post the award tonight!

    ReplyDelete