Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Friday Eve!

Happy Friday Eve!!!

Did anyone watch the debate last night? We did, and Daisy and I were asleep within a few minutes. :) Ok... me more like 30, but Daisy didn't want anything to do with it. She just climbed up on top of Andy and passed out. I love that she ALWAYS has to be touching him when she sleeps. Maybe because she sees me do it and just thinks it's normal. ha ha!


Who else is excited that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!??? I sure am! I need a real weekend!
I don't think we have any plans... just hang out.

With yesterday being the first day of school, I  needed one of these little things to get me through the day! It was a whirlwind of a Wednesday! It went nicely with my chicken and salad.... they count each other out, right?


That is all for today.... I'm just sipping on my coffee and trying to gear up for another crazy one!



1 comment:

  1. Those cookies are so yummy! I made it through about an hour of the debate before I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, lol:)

    ReplyDelete