Monday, October 29, 2012

Daddy's Girl { our weekend }

Happy Monday folks!
We had a pretty good weekend... Friday night we went to dinner and a movie... we saw Chasing Mavericks and it was really good!! Bring a tissue... it was a little bit of a tear jerker. Saturday I went and got my hair done (no pics yet) then we went out to dinner, Sunday we relaxed and were lazy... it was so nice to have a full weekend at home just the 3 of us.

Sleeping on Daddy. In the top picture, she was sleeping so hard her head fell over. ha!

 I know I blog/tweet/facebook/instagram alot about our sweet puppy... but she has such a fun personality and we just adore her! She is a daddy's girl through and through. If we are on the bed, she will almost always go over and lay on top of Andy... it's a surprise when she picks me to lay on. ha! If I'm sitting on the couch, and Andy's in the other room she'll lay with me for a little bit and then go to him. It's so precious to see how excited she gets when he comes home, or how she just follows him around like a little shadow.

Her head on his legs and yes, she is covered in the blanket. She loves sleeping inside the blankets... I think she thinks she might be human.

Watching "ET" with daddy.

I know to some these might be random posts but to us... they are some of life's sweetest moments. Daisy is going to miss her daddy while he is deployed... but will be SO excited when he comes home to us! I'm thankful Andy loves dogs as much as I do... and I'm thankful for this little pup who brightens our every day. She will always be our first baby!



"Be the person your dog thinks you are"

Happy Monday.

 

1 comment:

  1. Dogs are seriously the best. No matter how bad of a day I've had, Ellie's tail wagging, smiling pup face in the window when I get home makes things better. My dog sleeps under the blankets too - she wouldn't even come out from under them this morning because it was too cold for her spoiled little self! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete