Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bunch o' Random

A few things for today....

- Our sweet sweet friends lost a brother in a motorcycle accident. He left behind lots of loving family, including a 2 month old baby. Please say a prayer for them... broke my heart to see that message. We have only known Angel and Diana for 6 months or so, but they have a special place in our hearts. Angel will also be deploying with Andy in December.

- Fall quarter starts tomorrow where I work... lots of students and about 200 new ones to add to the bunch! Parking should be very interesting these next few months. :)

- I got some sassy red heels the other day. I'm going to debut them tomorrow with my black dress (since our school colors are red and black). Not to worry, I'll be bringing my flats just in case. ;)

 - I am officially officially ready for fall. I had a hot flash earlier today and I wanted to walk outside.... so I did.... only to find out it was so hot, humid and sticky and miserable.

- I have had a headache and not able to wake up all day... thank you muscle relaxor. It was nice to sleep for almost 11 hours, but the "muscle relaxor hangover" wasn't quite worth it.

- This blog background is killing me. KILLING ME. It's hideous, and where did those birds come from?! I'm going to beg and plead for my hubby to let me spend $15.00 on a blog. sounds silly, but it's driving me nuts!

- My mom had surgery today and is doing GREAT! thank you Lord!

- My car is finished! Not wanting to swipe that debit card for $500.00 but hey... it's better than the $3,000.00 it really is, right??

Stick a fork in me folks, I'm done for today. (meaning work that is).


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your friends - I can't imagine losing a sibling. That is heartbreaking. Especially for his little baby. I will be praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete