Thursday, October 18, 2012

5.2

Happy Thursday!!
We have almost made it to Friday! High five for that!

I have lost 5.2 pounds!!!!!!
I know it's probably just water weight, but to see that scale go down instead of up is SO NICE!!! We have been working so hard on this the last 4 days. I have gone to the grocery store 2 times this week and walking past all of the "sweet things" nearly makes me want to run out of the door but instead I make my way to the fruit and veggies and load up! I didn't realize how much I like to eat the junk food until I can't have it. ha!

I love seeing results for our hard work. AND I've been without a soda since over a week now! wooo hooo!

We got to face time with this little cutie last night! He even said "Andy"... it was more like "ann-eee" but it was SO cute!!!! And he LOVED watching Daisy! I love his little face here, so serious! The bottom left he was giving his fish kisses. :) Love that boy!

Last night I spent over an hour making our snacks for the next few days and lunch for today... Paleo is really alot of work, but I've noticed the harder you spend on your meals... the better it will be for you. Yes, it's easier to call Domino's and order a pizza, but it's not worth it in the end. Trust me. I've got a long way to go, but it's going to pay off!

Here is lunch. Cherry tomatoes, avocado and a cut up hamburger patty.
.

 And our snacks for the next few days... blackberries, red raspberries and strawberries.
YUM.

We still don't have word on if Andy is going to Afghanistan... but I know one sweet puppy who will miss him SO much!!

I saw this on another blog, and I'm pretty sure this will be Daisy!!
precious!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummo! Eating healthy can be hard, but it's definitely worth it. And your tastebuds will adjust - trust me. Eventually you will find that you crave the healthy food and not the junk food anymore. Congrats on the weight loss too!:) That's awesome Randi!!!

    ReplyDelete