Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend via iPhone!

I LOVED the 3 day weekend.... it was so nice and relaxing! We got so much done and still had time to relax! I don't have much time to blog... so you get our weekend via iPhone pictures :)

enjoy!

My little princess and I hanging out while Andy got ready.

Daisy sleeping with her eyes open... she was snoring so loud! lol

Blogging and Coffee...


This is what happens when people drink and drive... someone crashes into someone else's home.

Seriously. Don't do it.

Ok, so that was a little boring... I guess I didn't take many pictures... but we did get alot of stuff done! :)

Happy Monday... or Tuesday... whatever today is!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that last picture is so scary! How does one crash into a house. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is so precious - I just want to squeeze her! Sounds like you and Andy had a relaxing weekend, just like me and my hubs. Aren't those just the best?

    ReplyDelete