Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hot Weekend Date!

Let me be the first to tell you... I'm a clean freak and very OCD.

So since we have family coming next week I am cleaning our apartment top to bottom.
I do weekly cleaning... but I'm getting down on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors,




getting the corners of the house,



bleaching lots of things, and just going to town! With some good music on the iPhone of course!

But the most exciting thing.....
I'm renting one of these things!



a RUG DOCTOR!

Has anyone used this before? I'm so excited to have a sparkling clean house! How ridiculous that I'm so excited to clean?? I've really been looking forward to it all week... ha!

And then after I'm all finished.... I'm going to get a mani and pedi! :)


Now I just need Saturday to hurry up and get here!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love that you are going to get a mani/pedi after all the housework? Girl after my own heart, lol:) Good luck with all the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mani pedi will feel amazing after that cleaning fest. I can't say I get excited about but I always love the results. I'm on the OCD side myself and it's so satisfying to have everything clean and in order.

    ReplyDelete