Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Week, My Love!



My amazing husband is turning THIRTY on Saturday...
 so here are some of my most favorite pictures, and a list of things I love about him! :) 

Enjoy....

I love that almost two years ago you asked me to be your bride... and that was the best answer I've ever given... 


I love how amazing you are with kids... you are going to be such an amazing daddy someday! 


I love that you are so passionate... and that you always put your all into whatever you do.

I love that your main concern is us, and that anyone who knows you always knows you put your family first. 

I love your huge heart! 

And I love your calm spirit. 

I love that even tho you *hate* taking pictures, you still amuse me and take them... even if half of our pictures are of you kissing me on the cheek ;) 

I love that you always tell me I'm beautiful, and mean it. 


I love that you are always making me laugh.

I love that you always watch my cheesy "smut tv" with me.... 

and I love that you never complain when I'm on my phone or the laptop when we watch your shows. 


I love that you support my decisions, even tho they might be crazy. 

I love that you still hold me when I cry. And you tell me you always will.

I love that you take Daisy to the dog park when you know I'm at the end of my rope. 

I love that we can sit somewhere and not say a word, yet know exactly what each other is thinking. 

I love that you support my shopping habits.... 


And that you join right in! 

I love that you know so much about so many things.

I love that our idea of a perfect date is dinner at our favorite Friday night restaurant and a movie. 

I love how you are such a family man. 

I love how you are such an amazing Uncle! 


I love how you are the most perfect daddy to our fur-baby! 

I love how even when I feel my worst, you tell me how lucky you are to have me. 

I love how much you love sports! 

I love how you don't ever judge anyone. 

I love how you are my better half. 

I love how your eyes sparkle when you get really excited about something.

I love how my head fits right between your arm and chest when we cuddle. 


I love how you promised to take care of me through thick and thin.....

... and that every day you show me you make true to that promise. 

I love your servants heart. 


But most of all.... I love that I get to spend the rest of my life loving you more and more!!! 



Happy Birthday babe, You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! 
I love you so much!!! 
xoxo
~ sweetheart ~ 


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Happy Birthday, Andy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, Randi! Love all of the pictures, but the black and white ones toward the top (and the professional pics, of course) are my faves. So pretty! Happy Birthday to your sweet husband. I hope that y'all have a wonderful week! Enjoy your time off:)

    ReplyDelete