Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bunch O' Random....

Happy Wednesday my fellow bloggers!!! I am LOVING that it's SEPTEMBER!! Who else is excited for sweaters, apple cinnamon candles, scarves, closed toed shoes, jeans, boots and all things fall?? It's the buzz on the blogs and I'm LOVING it!!

On that note.... I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday... join in!


Today I'm REALLY loving this coffee... it's our normal coffee but oh lawdy I'm tired today! So I'm hoping this kicks in soon since I have oh.... 6 students today! (normal is 1 or 2) :/


I'm loving my little Fiji bottle... it's 18 ounces of water and I'm chugging it because I've lost a little bit of weight and it's all because I'm increasing the water intake... and a few other things ;)


I'm loving that my hubby and I have a "gym date" 3 days a week... he goes 6 days a week, but I do good when I go 3-4. I wish I could go every day, but let's be honest... I don't have the energy.

I have a love-hate relationship with this thing. :)

I'm loving that I cut down my sugar intake and that it's helping! The first few days were brutal but it's getting better...


I love this. enough said. (reminds me of home)


I'm loving this Steve Madden shoe! SO cute!


and these...



And oh my goodness I love those 2!
My husband is AMAZING... he let me vent about work last night for a good 20 minutes.
Love Him.
And Daisy... oh that girl, she's just so cute!!! She climbed in my lap last night and just let me hold her. She knew her momma had a rough one.

3 comments:

  1. Giving up sugar is SO hard. My sweet tooth is my vice. Also, I love those Steve Maddens, but Target has a pair that look so similar - and, at only $15, I'm sure are much cheaper. I purchased them and l-o-v-e them! Here's the link: http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-ona-ballet-flat-blush/-/A-13854173#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that it's fall too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love/hate relationship with the Elliptical too. And 6 days a week!! Oh my your husband is dedicated. I couldn't do it either and I think it's good you stick to what works for you so you won't burn out or feel defeated.

    ReplyDelete