Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A few things...

I am kind of having a "bloggers block"... I have so much I want to write about, but it's not quite the time for that... so for now I'm just going to leave you with a few things....

1) I think I'm getting some sort of sickness... I have the sniffles and have been sneezing all morning. I just took my allergy pill hoping that will cure some things, but right now all I want is my bed. 2) I left Andy all nice and cozy in the bed this morning... and yesterday morning, and the rest of the week since he is off until MONDAY ... jealous much?? 3) I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night, and probably will again tonight since our sweet friend Melody and CJ are coming to town!! I just need to keep on keepin' on until Saturday at 2. Because I work from 9-1 of course. 4) I am on my second MUG of coffee... not cup y'all, MUG. I took Andy's and mine and I've finished one already. Oiii. 5) This girl pictured below melts my heart daily. She's such a cuddler and all she wants to do is sleep in between mommy and daddy. Love. Her.



that is all... Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: