Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sleepy Head....

First off.... can I get an AMEN for Friday-Even?!?!

I have felt SO tired this week!! Every night I'm out like a light by 9:30 at the latest! Last night I think it was closer to 9. I feel so bad because my sweet husband has to put Daisy away and listen to me snore while he's trying to watch Sports. Wife of the year award right here folks!

I don't know if it's because we had a busy weekend and I'm still recovering... or because work has been weird or because my Thyroid is acting up again... or what?! but I'm tired! I even snooze my alarm for a good 30 minutes. I'd rather have that extra 30 minutes of sleep than straighten my hair! oops!

Someone else has been sleeping alot too... Maybe she gets it from me??


Girlfriend loves her armrest! 

I love that she sleeps so hard that she snores. :)

This is what happened on the way home from work.
BAD storm = trees in the road ... and then we all had to drive off the road into the deep mud to get home. Awesome.

My little car went "muddin"...

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Omg, Randi! Could you be pregnant? Being REALLY tired is one of the earliest symptoms!!! It could possibly be thyroid related or you could just need some good R&R, but you better check and make sure. You just never know;)

    ReplyDelete