Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Monday { weekend review }

We had a nice and realxing weekend for the most part.... Friday night Andy and I went to our favorite little Mexican restaurant then went and rented some movies but we ended up watching something on TV the rest of the night, so on Saturday morning we watched one of the movies (Friends with Kids..... weird movie), and just relaxed a little while before going to the gym.  

Daisy loved the very relaxing weekend :)


After the gym we had lunch at Subway then we watched the other movie called Contraband.. it was pretty good and relaxed some more. Sunday my sweet hubby let me sleep in until almost 11:00! I haven't slept that late in a while and it was so nice!!

After I got up we cleaned the house then I went to the gym and took Daisy to the dog park while Andy went to workout... then my awesome husband cleaned the garage, it needed some major TLC, while I cleaned the closets and the random cleaning that I tend to put off... :)

Daisy took a good nap while we cleaned. She loves her little "pinky".


I love when we have fun weekends, but I also love when we have relaxing weekends at home.


Now... to take on Monday. Wish me luck! ;)
Next weekend is a 3 day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment