Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday Eve... { My Confessions }

I'm doing my Friday confessions a little early today because I am at a blogger block and I don't know if I'll have much time tomorrow.... sigh.

Link up over at Leslie's  blog and you'll find some more confessors (tomorrow of course).

Ready, set, go!

1. I confess that this week has been crazy. Tuesday I was home with the pukey's and it was miserable! I got up to shower, puke, I got up to go to the bathroom, puke.... no bueno my friends, no bueno!

2. Since I was out Tuesday my week has been crazy!! I'm working late tonight (10-7 when I normally work 8-5) and I'm all thrown off! ugh.

3. I am a girl who has cuuuuuuurly hair. It takes a small village really good CHI and some good product to get my locks straight... so I just need to embrace my curls and just go with it. And thanks to this new product, I have!


My coworker told me about it and I'm in curl heaven! I used it this morning, my curls are not crunchy, hardly any frizz, soft and wavy like Taylor Swift's and amazing! If you have curls, go get you some... you'll never look back at gel, mouse, or whatever else is out there again!



4. This is the final product. Remember, during the week days I'm a little rushed, so I'm anxious to see how it will be on the weekends! ;)

5. My hubby's birthday celebration is less than a month away and I've got the hotel booked, restaurant reserved and I'm SO excited to get this party started!!!

6. I confess that when I sent my hubby the picture above this morning, he sent me this back...


.... and I got butterflies.

7. We are getting some important news within the next few days, and I'm nervous.

That's all folks! Happy Friday eve!


4 comments:

  1. Eeeek! I think I totally know what the important news is...And based off of your first confession, I'm guessing my suspicions have been right all along??? So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... no Jessica, no baby. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous!!! Love the curls, putting that curl creme on my list! :) Hope the pukes are over with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I've just got baby fever, lol! Hope you're feeling better. Happy weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete