Friday, August 3, 2012

Confessionaly Friday {Link it up!}


It's time to link up over on Leslie's blog to confess our thoughts!

1. First off, HELLO FRIDAY. Where have you been all my life?! My 2 coworkers were out Monday and Tuesday so it left me and my supervisor (who was in meetings all day) and it was NUTS! Then my crazy self volunteered to work SATURDAY! What was I thinking?! Overtime, that's what I was thinking.

2. Another thing I'm SUPER excited for... I'm FINALLY getting my hair done! I'm going to a new lady and I'm crossing my fingers she'll be amazing! I have yet to find someone here.

This is the hairstyle I ADORE ... oh Jessica, why don't you give us your beauty secrets?!

I'm going to keep mine long, but I love the color!
I'll be sure to post a pic when I'm done

3. I love Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and all things where you can find "friends" and "like" stuff :)
So... if you are on twitter find me!
Tiwtter:  @Randi_Rodriguez 
Instagram:  randirod

But I'm warning you... I post alot about my little pooch! Don't judge.

4. Speaking of the little stinker pot.... She was my little buddy last night since her daddy had duty... again. I think the Army doesn't want me to hang out with my husband! Kidding. It's his job and we know it, but I still can complain just a teeny bit.

Cute huh??

5. I have hated the gym the last few days. I'm not sure why, but it's been rough. Maybe the fact that I wasn't feeling well had something to do with it?

6. Do any of you have dry hair?? I do. Mainly because I put blonde highlights in it... but this stuff is AMAZING! It's at Target for only $6.00 and it's made a WORLD of a difference!!!
And it smells pretty amazing too. :)

7. My birthday is in 9 days. And I'm not excited. At all.
:(


That's all for now folks.. Have a fantastic weekend!!!

 



1 comment:

  1. I NEED that Moroccan oil (dry hair from highlights too!) but didn't know if it was good or not. Def going to pick one up now that I know someone who's tried it!!! Happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete