Friday, August 31, 2012

Confessional Friday...


It's time to link up with Leslie for another weekly confession....

1. I'm beyond thrilled that it's Friday and a 3 day weekend!!! Lawdy I don't think I could have handled one more day!

2. My husband however has a 4 day weekend... so he's off today... jealous wife right here!

3. I am a lucky lucky girl. Look at these two....

sleeping so sweet together. Love them.

4. Lane Bryant is having a BOGO sale today... it's taking everything in me to not go over there and drop a few bucks.

5. I really want to go to the ocean this weekend but it's such a far drive :/ decisions decisions....

6. I confess that I'm ready for the elections to be over. 'nuff said.

7. My husband turns 30 in 3 weeks and 1 day and I count my blessings daily that I'm married to him!! He's really quite amazing. :)

8. If I hear one more student complain today, I might give them a piece of my mind.

.... I should probably just end it there.

Happy 3 day weekend y'all!
 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping in from confessional Friday. I'm so glad I'm not the only one over the election season. SO tired of it all!
    Jen @ CraftyMisAdventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you live close enough to have the option to go to the beach! I say go. Definitely go. Newest follower from the Confessional link up :)

      Delete