Friday, August 17, 2012

Confessional Friday!


It's FRIDAY..... and that means it's time for another Confessional Friday! Link up over at Leslie's Blog for some other confessions!

1. I confess that I have gone to bed every single night this week no later than  9:30.... and I love it! Let me just get out my denture cream and moo-moo night gown and confess that I feel like an old woman! Ugh.

2. I confess that my jeans were a little bit of a squeeze to get into this morning. :( But.... I blame it on the birthday weekend and the good supply of carbs and sugar. I was back in the gym last night and had healthy sushi for dinner... so we're back at it!

3. I confess that when my sister in law Jade sent me this picture of Jack yesterday with the caption "loungin by the pool" I laughed for about 5 minutes. This kid kills me. Legs crossed, drink in the cup holder just checking out his food..... love that boy!


4. I confess that tonight, I might be in bed by 9. And sleep until 10 am. Don't judge.

5. I confess that I almost cried like a baby last night because I have a canker sore on my tongue that HURTS to high heaven!!!

6. I confess that we let Daisy sleep in our bed last night.  She sleeps at the end of the bed... but she does love her cuddle time at the top with mom and dad. 


7. I confess that I haven't painted my nails at all this week! Weird, right?

8. I confess that this baby below is me. And I hope and pray that our babies look like Andy because he was cute. Me on the other hand.... not so much! Not even a big bow would have made me cute! Bless my mother for loving me no matter what! ha ha!


9. I confess that I was grumpy with my husband last night while we were at the gym... and we texted to make up. Yes folks, we text when we are right by each other (in public.)

10. I confess that I'm head over heels in love with this man. He may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me!


Happy Friday!!! :) Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. These confessions are so cute! Love the pics of Daisy in the bed. Adorable. I seriously about died over what you said about your baby pics - hilarious! I literally almost spit out my drink:) You are too hard on yourself. And any baby that you and Andy have (regardless of who it looks like) will be precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Jack is adorable. He looks like a little man!
    You were an adorable baby!!!

    ReplyDelete