Friday, August 10, 2012

Confess it!


It's FRIDAY!!!!! And that means it's time to CONFESS!
Link up with LESLIE and start spillin!


1. I confess that this girl is seriously the cutest thing in the world. And so is this little picture art thing I found on an app. Seriously tho, she's been so cuddly and cutelately! It's not like she's small, but she finds her way into the bed and snuggles with us :)


2.) I confess I'm having a good hair day today! (although I'm not having a good look at the camera day)... I love this new sylist!


3. I confess eating healthy is very rough. and sometimes I hate it. But last night's dinner was the bomb!
Did I just say the bomb?? yep. sure did.


4. I confess my birthday is in 2 days. and I'm not excited at all. I don't want to be old :(

5. I confess this husband of mine is pretty amazing. And I love him.



6. I confess that I love him EVEN more because he cleaned the house, did laundry and ran errands all on his day off. amazing man.


7. I confess I'm so HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy it's Friday too. YAY! Happy Weekend, Randi!:)

    ReplyDelete