Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

My Birthday was yesterday so we had a BBQ on Saturday night with some friends and we had a BLAST!!

Here was my cake. My sweet husband insisted that we get candles. :)


Andy and I before the party started.
Let me tell you how blessed I am.... My sweet husband cleaned the whole apartment, did ALL the laundry (and continued to do it up until last night), walked Daisy, went shopping for the party, and made me feel so relaxed!! I love him so much and that was just what I needed this weekend. It was perfect!!!


Vilma and Nichole. These sweet ladies have turned into some pretty awesome friends!


Chase, Todd and Andy.


This is my new favorite picture!
I love him!


Sweet girl got a bath for the party!


I made an earring holder this weekend! :)


Daisy slept ALL day long yesterday. She was such a good girl this weekend!


Hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Randi! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend - a perfect way to ring in 28!:) Hope this year is your best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Randi! Looks like you had a fun celebration! And I love your idea for an earring holder, I've been needing one for a long time and I might try to make one like that! :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday, sweet girl!! So glad you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete