Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vacay.....

Andy and I just got home yesterday morning from a 6 day vacation with my family in Maryland! It was AWESOME!!! I'll post more about it later (I promise!) but here are a few pictures to make you smile :)


Baby Jackson ADORES his Uncle Andy and it makes Auntie Randi's heart swell up with joy to see them! He's going to be an amazing daddy (some day... no, we are NOT pregnant.) :)

The love of my life, the man who makes my heart skip a beat, my better half, my rock, my love.

Jackson loves his Aunties!

My dad and my hubby :)

Seriously. Cutest. Boy. Ever.

Be still my heart.

A little fun at Six Flags!
Andy, me, Sylvester, Hattie.

I'll post more soon!!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT to read more about your vacation! LOVE these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete