Friday, July 20, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Good morning and HELLLLLLLLO Friday!

How is everyone?
 TGIF... except that I have to work on Saturday for 4 hours, but that means I only have to work 4 hours today! :) Happy things people!

So... I'm in love with this lately! And when I put my jeans on this morning and they were a little snug... this became my breakfast. :)


and this...

 
Andy and I have been busting our butts lately to try and lose weight. He's doing AMAZING, has been for a while but me on the other hand... it seems like no matter how I try I gain instead of lose! So, that's when we changed a little more drastically and are doing a modified paleo. It's going well so far, although our chicken last night was a little dry and we had to put some sea salt on it... but other than that everything has been really good.
Instead of our little Cold Stone runs, we'll have frozen yogurt with strawberries and blueberries. Instead of pasta we'll have more veggies, instead of cereal we try to have eggs. It's a constant struggle friends, and one I hope to overcome one day. :)

I'm getting my hair did in 2 weeks, this is what I'm going for :)
You like?

This is the hot mess it was yesterday! ugh. I curse you Georgia humidity!


Look at this handsome fella'! Isn't he a cutie?!


Happy Friday ladies!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss - you CAN do it!!! Also, so that you don't feel like you're completely cutting yourself off from everything yummy, have you guys tried whole wheat pasta? It's much better for you and your body breaks it down differently than it does white pastas. That could be an option when you just need some good carbs. Love the hair; I think the color will be great for you. And, wanted to thank you for you sweet comment on my post on Wednesday. The support from friends, family, and fellow bloggers has been so encouraging. I really appreciate it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya...it's always sooo much easier for guys to lose weight!! And I love that color...can't wait to see it done! :)

    ReplyDelete