Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Quickie...

Happy Tuesday sweet friends!


Did y'all watch The Bachelorette? Whew. I'm so over this season, but we have to finish it to see who the winner is! Anyways, this was us watching the show. Daisy and Andy were very into it ;)
I love those 2.

I got thse shoes last week at Payless and I'm in love with them! There is a black pair also that I didn't get, but I might go back in this week to get them :) I have a hard time paying a big chunk of money for shoes, so when I saw that these were $13.00 each, I jumped on that! And they are SUPER comfy!!


I'm wearing the red ones today with a black top and grey/black capris. :)
I had red lipstick on this morning but it wore off! ha!



Nothing much happening over here... it's just another work week :) I do get my Scentsy tonight! I'm so excited! I love the "camu camu" smell! I'll take a picture of my new blue warmer that is going in our room. I hope it loks good!

Have a great Tuesday!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan of spending a ton on shoes either - I tend to wear mine out fast, so it's not worth it to me to spend a lot. Now, purses...That's another story. I'll spend my money there! Glad you found some cute, cheap ones:)

    ReplyDelete