Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day!!!! :)

We had the BEST dinner last night! My SIL gave me the idea to add shrimp with avocado... so here's what we ended up with.

Shrimp & Avocado Delight!
Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
16 ounces of pre-cooked baby shrimp (thawed)
2 TBSP Butter
Parsley
Red Pepper Flakes
Garlic (2 cloves)
Avocado

Melt butter in a pan on the stove. Add parsley, red pepper flakes, and garlic (as much or as little as you want). Once butter is completely melted, add in the shrimp and let that simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.  While the shrimp is simmering cut 1 avocado in half and put it in the bowl.  Pour the shrimp mixture over the avocado and enjoy J

Next time we'll have something on the side (piece of chicken, steak or salad) because it wasn't SUPER filling... but oh it was so good!!! And healthy! ;)

My scentsy came in the mail yesterday too! I love it! I got this blue one, a few scents and a green plug in one for "Daisy's room".  ha ha! Our house smells very good now! (not that it didn't before).



Here's how it is with our bedding... I LOVE how it turned out!


Now, if only my house would stay "picture-perfect" all the time... ha ha! yeah right!

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. The shrimp and avocado looks yummy. I bet it would be great over some penne pasta with some mushrooms and peppers for a more filling meal!

    ReplyDelete