Friday, July 27, 2012

Confessional Friday!

Link up over at Leslie's blog  for some good ol' confessions!

1.) My hubby just called. He has to pull 24 hour duty. Which means our plans of making pizza and watching movies and just relaxing and cuddling is out the window. :( I love my life as an Army wife, but there are some things that I just can't stand. This is one of them.

2.) I didn't drink enough water yesterday and my poor little fingers are like little hot dogs. Swollen and yucky!

3.) I DID NOT want to go to the gym last night, but once I got there it got a little better. It was still rough but I got through it and felt better after.

4.) My arms are sore. very very sore.

5.) This stuff really works. After the gym last night I came home and showered and lathered up and I was asleep in about 5 minutes.

6.) This whole thing with K-Stew and R-Pat... or whatever their nicknames are... I'm over it. Seriously. Don't cheat on your significant other. Especially with a married man. I feel bad for RPat but for the girl, nope.

7.) I am getting my hair did next Saturday and I'm really wishing it was tomorow!  I swear once I schedule a hair appt my hair grows extra fast. Or I notice the roots more.... one of the two.

8.) I drank 3 cups of coffee today. I'm hoping it will get me to 5:00 because I'm just done with this work week. I was done with it on Tuesday. :/

9.) Andy and I text while at the gym. about 10 feet away from each other. We are cheesy and I love it! and I especially love him. :)


10.) This is my hot date tonight. Cute huh?? :) I'm thankful she's there while her daddy is away! I don't like being in the house alone. Funny right, since I lived ALONE for like 6 years!


Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I'm going to turn my frown upside down!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Randi, we are going through the exact same thing TONIGHT! My husband is on call at the hospital so this girl will be hanging out alone tonight too. And I too am SO thankful for our sweet (and very large) pup because I hate being home alone too. How funny are we?:) My plan is to watch the Opening Ceremonies tonight - they start at 7:30 and will probably go on til about midnight, so by the time they are over, I'm hoping I will be exhausted and ready to hit the hay. Hate it when B is gone!

    ReplyDelete