Friday, July 13, 2012

Confessional Friday...

Time for confessional Friday... and I'm about to confess my little heart out!
P.S. Link up at Leslie's blog to go see some other confessions!

Here  we go....

1.) First of all, I'm so tired. Don't get me wrong, the exhaustion is COMPLETELY worth it... but oh man I'm pooped! So... I plan on spending lots of time in this place this weekend...


Did I tell you we got a new bed? KING. SIZE. oh yes, it's worth it!
All you newlyweds, trust me, purchase the king size off the get go. You can still cuddle and kiss, but once it's time to go nighty-night... we each roll over and have plenty of space!

2.) I got a new cell phone cover. Another one. Yes, that's 4 in 8 months. It's zebra and so cute.

3.) I'm head over heels in love with my husband.
We spent 6 straight days together, 2 of the days were spent in the car for 12 hours... and I still had so much fun. Not sure about him, but I had a blast! ha!


4.) I'm suppose to be on crutches because my ankle never healed correctly... it's been 36 hours and the crutches are gone. I held out for the first day, then I went to 1 crutch and now I'm just hobbling.

5.) I'm very interested in the Paleo diet. Anyone done it? I need to kick it into high gear.

6.) Andy's best friend got engaged this past week and we are SO happy for them... but you couldn't pay me to go back to the wedding planning days. Nope, no thanks, no way!

7.) It crossed my mind that I might possibly want to start having kids within the next 6 months.

8.) and then I remembered that Andy has training.

He may have training, but man he looks good doing it! ;)

9.) I got the gel nails done, I really like them!

10.) I'm trying to grow out my hair, because I love long hair... but lately it starts out all cute and whatever, but then it ends up in a pony tail or messy bun... any suggestions??

11.) I'm DYING to see the newest Kardashian addition... little Penelope has some pretty people to take after!

12.) I want to skip the Men Tell All on Bachelorette and find out who Emily picks. I've heard rumors, but I want to know the truth!

13.) My SIL, BIL and friend come in 2 months and 6 days and I'm SOOOO excited! we've only had my mom and sister visit, so this will be fun! I love to entertain.

14.) I just stocked up on Scentsy... and this cutie is going in our room! I love it!

I think that is all... have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I did Paleo for 2 months its awesome and makes you feel great. Get the book Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf. I recommend it!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete