Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Long time no write!

So... once upon a time I was a blogger.... and then I dropped off the face of the blogging planet.

Actually.... what had happened was... I got a promotion! And went to North Carolina for a few days, and have been working 6 day weeks since I started. And then I started planning a vacation. And then.. well you know I need to spend time with my lovies!

But... I wanted to let you know I haven't dissapeared... I've just been B-U-S-Y!  

it wont flip... but here is my new office sign :)

sweet girl on the way home from day-care. She slept for a few days because she played so hard! :)

Always watching.... even when she sleeps she likes to keep one eye on us ;)

On another note... I went for my 6 week checkup today... my Thyroid is STABLE!!! We've been working on this since my Tumor was removed last August... so this is awesome news! And I have amazing cholesterol and I've lost some lb's! :) They want to do a ultrasound in August to make sure my little tumor isn't making a comeback... but all in all I have a clean bill of health! :) WOO - HOOO!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later! 
;) 

2 comments:

  1. Great news!!! Congrats on the health, the promotion, the vacation! :) Love reading about your life on here. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! You're back! Missed you friend:) Glad to hear about all the positive things happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete