Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sometimes & Always!

I've been a bad bad blogger this past week..... but I've had strep throat and breathing issues... I'm fine now, well almost fine... but oh boy that was a rough 5 days my friends! I stayed home from work last Thursday and only came in for a few hours on Friday and was in bed the rest of the time. It was awful! But... my amazing hunk of a husband took amazing care of me! Thanks babe! ;)

I'm linking up with Megan today!




Sometimes: I think that Daisy just couldn't drive us anymore crazier than she already has!
Always: She comes home and does this, and we love her even more than we already do!


Sometimes: I think we shouldn't allow our princess on the couch....
Always: She curls up next to us and sleeps like a little angel!

Sometimes: I don't think my sister can grow up any faster
Always: she proves me wrong every time.


Sometimes: I really miss out on things that are going on back home... like my baby sister's first prom
Always: I remember I'm exactly where I need to be, supporting my soldier!



Sometimes: I HATE being sick
Always: I'm thankful for the healthcare and pharmacy right on post and that it's all free to soldiers and their families! (this would have been a good hundred dollars I'm sure!)


Sometimes: Eating healthy sucks.
Always: I enjoy stepping on the scale and losing 11 pounds!!
(baked chicken w/yellow squash)



Sometimes: I am a pain to take care of
Always: Andy makes me feel like I'm the most important person in his world.




4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congrats on the eleven pounds!! I really need to get back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! Glad you're feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an AMAZING husband!! I am sooo sorry you were so sick, though :( Booooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 pounds?! WAHOOOO!!! Wayt to go, Randi!!

    ReplyDelete