Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day...

Memorial day is looked at as another "3 day weekend" or "the day that kicks of summer"... which it is... but most importantly it's dedicated to those that have served our country, have died for our country, and continue to serve our country.

America is the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave.




So today.... remember those who have served, 



those who are currently serving....


and those who will serve. 




My brother and sister in law... 
United States Marines


My brother missed the first 6 months of his son's life to serve our country.




My husband.
United States Army.

My little brother (who is a Marine) my dad who is retired Army, my uncles, cousins and many more who spend their life serving for us.

I am so proud of those who are willing to lay their lives down for us.

Thank a soldier today, and every day.

:)

Happy Memorial Day!


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thank you for posting! My husband is Air Force so Memorial Day has taken on a completely new meaning for me over the last couple of years. And love the 'your man, my man' signs:)

    ReplyDelete